Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please provide a valid email address. We will contact you via email to confirm your reservation.
The Trolley can be used to visit attractions, transport groups around Pontiac, and for special events. The Trolley must be back at the trolley garage by 7:00 PM.
The Trolley is available for use from 8 AM to 7 PM. Be as specific as possible. We must have exact times to arrange a trolley driver.
Please provide a location for the trolley to meet your group. The Route 66 Museum or the City Hall parking lot are good choices. Include a brief idea of the route you wish to follow.
1. The trolley is available for use from 8 AM to 7 PM.
2. No Food or Drinks allowed on the trolley - except for bottled water.
3. No Alcohol Allowed on the trolley by State Law.
4. The Pontiac Trolley is not to leave the city limits of Pontiac.
5. The trolley is reserved for the use of the Tourism Department on Saturdays from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM, during the tourism season (April - November). The trolley is not available for other use during these times.
6. All Drivers are Volunteers, if you enjoy your ride, please tip the driver.
By marking this box you indicate that you understand the trolley rules above and that you agree that in the event that the City needs to use the trolley, it may cancel your reservation up to seven (7) days before the scheduled use. You further understand that all trolley drivers are volunteers and appreciate any donations made to them.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field